Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Trip to Grandma's place

I had the luck to visit my grandmother this weekend, and althought it takes a relatively long car ride to get there, it is all worthwhile! Here are some photos I took :D


We stopped by a restaurant, which I will be speaking of later and my mom's aunt house.



One of the hallways in the restaurant


This is a sort of platform where hanging are carried around the place.


I wanted to touch one the chicks but I couldn't because momma hen was always on the watch x.x


This is near my grandma's house


This cat found it's way to me :P



I know this photo is not quality but I was in a moving car behind an opaque glass. You can see in the background wind tourbines which were recently placed here. I thought I'd never see the day when renewable energy was considered in Honduras, but we have a few of these scattered in the mountains :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment